Discover the Canyon
Covering the famous and beautiful parts of the Grand Canyon, this tour is perfect for those wanting the ultimate Canyon education. Frequent departures taking off from the Grand Canyon National Park Airport head for the eastern part of the Canyon. Crossing Zuni Point and through the Zuni Corridor, see the Desert View Watchtower, the Painted Desert, and the Navajo Indian Reservation just to the east along the Colorado River.
The aircraft then turns, crossing Temple Butte and heads for the North Rim to show off fantastic areas of the Kaibab Plateau and Kaibab National Forest. Imperial Point, the highest point in the Canyon, can be clearly seen as the tour flies directly west towards the Dragon Corridor, the widest and most open part of the Canyon.
Select your Discover the Canyon tickets below
Please click GET TICKETS NOW for more options or call 1-888-505-5211 for more information. For additional dates, please use the calendar below.
Each seat is equipped with an adapter jack outlet where, upon request, passengers can connect their personal camcorders or digital video cameras (via the mic jack) allowing the digital tour narration and music to be cleanly recorded without feedback or background noise.
Frequent departures from the Grand Canyon South Airport from 8:00am - 5:00pm
Spectacular views of Grand Canyon's Zuni Point, Zuni Corridor,
Desert View, Painted Desert, Temple Butte, Kaibab Plateau, Kaibab National Forest, Point Imperial, and Dragon Head.
Large oversized windows for panoramic views and photos
Tour narration in 16 languages
- Frequent departures from the Grand Canyon South Airport from 8:00am - 5:00pm
- This is a self drive Grand Canyon Tour. Transportation not included or provided.
- Flight time approximately 45-50 minutes
- Check in time is 30 minutes prior to scheduled flight time
- Spectacular views of Grand Canyon's Zuni Point, Zuni Corridor, Desert View, Painted Desert, Temple Butte, Kaibab Plateau, Kaibab National Forest, Point Imperial, and Dragon Head
- Large oversized windows for panoramic views and photos
- Tour narration in 16 languages
- Photo opportunities
- Group rate available for this excursion minimum 12 passengers, please call for availability